About the Role
To facilitate activities for seniors that encourage healthy community living, socialisation and education.
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct activities (e.g. Arts & Crafts, movie screening, games and festive celebrations, classes and workshops)
- Set up activity venues and serve meals to seniors
- Ensure their safety during activity
- Ability to speak the Mother Tongue and one dialect.
- Have a specialised skill/interest e.g. Karaoke, Exercise, Art and Craft
- Preferably able to provide equipment for activity