Through our home therapy services, we provide specialised therapy for your loved ones at home to aid in the recovery of their functional activities and help them regain confidence and independence.
Depending on your needs, a qualified Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist will visit your home to assess, recommend and assist your loved ones with rehabilitation:
- Assessment of rehabilitation needs
- Design of treatment and rehabilitation plans
- Exercises to improve performance of activities of daily living (e.g. bathing, feeding, toileting etc.)
- Advice and instruction on the use of walking aids (e.g. crutches, frames, wheelchair, etc.)
- Assessment of home safety and recommendation of home modifications
- Exercises to improve articulation and communication or reduce swallowing difficulties