How we collect personal data. We collect personal data relevant to our relationship with you. We may collect your personal data directly or indirectly through various channels, including when:
- you use our services or enter into transactions with us (or express interest in doing so);
- you apply to be a member of any of our loyalty programmes, respond to our promotions, or subscribe to our mailing lists;
- you visit our websites, download or use our mobile applications;
- you register an account with us through our websites or applications;
- you transact with us, contact us or request that we contact you through various communication channels, for example, through social media platforms, messenger platforms, face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails, fax and letters;
- your images are captured via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you are within our premises or attend events organised by us;
- you participate in events and programmes, competitions, contests or games organised by us;
- we seek information about you and receive your personal data in connection with your relationship with us, for example, if you are a customer, investor or shareholder; or
- you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
Depending on your relationship with us, we may also collect your personal data from third parties, including:
- from other organisations and social enterprises which are part of NTUC Social Enterprise (see http://ntucsocialenterprises.sg/) (collectively “NTUC Social Enterprise Group”) ;
- from your family members or friends who provide your personal data to us on your behalf; and
- from public agencies or other public sources.
Our website and applications may also contain or involve certain technologies that automate the collection of data (including personal data). These technologies include cookies, web beacons and web analytics. If you do not wish to have your data collected through such technologies you may disable the operation of these technologies on your devices (where possible), or you may refrain from using our websites and applications.