Silver Circle FAQCorporate Communications & Branding
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (SILVER CIRCLE)
FEES & SUBSIDIES
- How much does it cost per month to enroll my loved one?
The cost ranges from SGD1,000 to SGD1,600 per month before government subsidy.It excludes the cost for additional services such as transport, rehabilitation, escort and clinical fees.
- Are there any Government subsidies available and what are the eligibility criteria?
Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who meet the admission criteria of Silver Circle are eligible to apply for government subsidy.The amount of subsidy will be determined through a National Means Test. For more details, please click HERE.
- How do I apply for government subsidy?
To apply for subsidy, please download and complete the Means-Test Declaration Form HERE.An administrative staff will then be able to guide you through the process of applying for the subsidy.
- What are some of the daily activities in the centre?
Seniors enrolled to Silver Circle Senior Care Centres can enjoy a variety of social activities, as well as specialised services such as rehabilitation, nursing and dementia care depending on the individual’s needs.The activities are specially selected to improve or maintain the mental and physical wellbeing of our seniors. They are also planned in accordance to the interests of the individuals. These activities include but are not limited to: karaoke sessions, playing musical instruments and mind-stimulating games such as BINGO, memory games, “Spot The Difference”; reminiscence therapy, sorting activities, colouring, physical activities to encourage movement and train coordination, and more.
- What are the operating hours of the centre?
Our centres are opened from Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6.00pm, except for:
– Silver Circle (Serangoon Central): 7.30am – 8.00pm, Saturday 9.30am – 5.00pm (Respite Care)
– Silver Circle (Jurong West): 7.30am – 8.00pm
– Silver Circle (Kampung Admiralty): 7.00am – 7.00pm, weekend option available
*All centres are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Will there be meals provided?
Halal breakfast, lunch and tea will be provided.Breakfast is served at 8.30am (e.g. porridge, egg sandwich)
Lunch is served at 11.45am (e.g. rice and dishes with fruits)
Tea is served at 3pm (e.g. pastry, local dessert)
*Food serving timings may differ slightly in different centres.
- Will there be an allocated nap time?
Seniors can look forward to an hour-long nap time after lunch. They will be provided with a recliner deck chair. The nap ensures that seniors will be able to get some rest before the afternoon activities.
- I am working. Can I arrange for transport to send my loved one from home to centre and back? How much does it cost?
Transport arrangements can made if your home is located within 5km from the Silver Circle / Senior Care Centre. Please note that this service is subject to availability.The fee for this service will be SGD250 – SGD440 before government subsidy.