At NTUC Health, we understand the emotional, social and psychological challenges faced by those with dementia, as well as their loved ones caring for them. That’s why our dementia care is focused on helping patients with dementia manage their condition to improve their well-being and quality of life.
Through cognitive exercises, physical therapy and social activities, we provide care and support to those with dementia so they can lead purposeful and fulfilling lives.
Our dementia care services include a structured programme specially designed to improve or maintain the mental and physical wellbeing of our seniors with dementia. Activities include:
- Art and colouring therapy
- Inter-generational sessions
- Karaoke sessions
- Mind-stimulating games such as BINGO, memory games, “Spot The Difference”
- Music therapy
- Physical activities to encourage movement and train coordination
- Playing musical instruments
- Reminiscence therapy
- Sorting activities
- Support for caregivers of seniors with dementia
Rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands and well looked after so that they can live life to the fullest, regardless of age, or their health conditions.
JUMP TO THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS: