Since 1995, Origins has sought out the finest natural and organic foods, maintained strict quality standards in the industry and kept a firm commitment to customer-oriented service as a wholesaler and distributor of health foods, health books and natural personal care products.
Origins’ distribution network has extended to major supermarkets, convenience stores, specialist health food stores, pharmacies, drug stores, hospitals, institutions (schools, universities, polytechnics etc.) and food service caterers. Customers are also able to purchase products online. Recently, we have also extended our services to offer gift and floral hampers for our customers.
Today, we are Singapore’s top natural whole foods distributor with the largest range of organic and natural whole foods imported from the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.The Origins brand of organic dry groceries, bean, peas, grains and cereals are extremely popular in major supermarkets and retail outlets. It also continues to source worldwide for new products and is the sole distributor for many international brands such as the following:
- Bragg Life Foods (apple cider vinegar & sauces)
- Ecomil (dairy free beverage)
- Kind (nut bars)
- Lundberg Family Farm (organic brown rice)
- Martlet ACV & Honegar (honey and cider)
- Melrose Health (nut spreads)
- Muesli & Co.
- NaturGreen (diary free beverage)
- Oatly (drinks)
- Orgran (gluten free food)
- Panda Honey
- Planet (organic tea)
- R W Knudsen (natural juices)
- SunRice (rice cakes)
- The Chia Co (chia seed food products)
- Woodlands (Manuka honey)